Looking for a nutrient powerhouse to add to your weekly meal planning? Look no further than the super fruit, avocado. They are not only abundant in monounsaturated fats (the ultra-healthy ones), but they also contain nearly 20 different vitamins and minerals, are high in fiber and antioxidant rich.
Avocados are one of my favorite superfoods and a weekly staple for me and my family. I love them spread on sandwiches or wraps, topped on my morning eggs or, my favorite way to eat them, dessert.
This Chocolate Avocado Fruit Dip is decadent, rich and just the right amount of sweet. Fruit just got a whole lot tastier and fun.
Nutrition Info: Per serving (10 servings of dip) Calories: 132kcal , Fat: 9.9g, Protein: 1.8g, Carb: 13.0g, Fiber: 4.4g, Sugar: 6.0g, Sodium: 5mg
Chocolate Avocado Fruit Dip
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and diced
- 1/2 large ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa or cacao powder
- 1/2 cup salted natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Add all ingredients into a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more dairy-free milk to thin/help blend.
- Serve with fresh fruit and nuts of choice.