Great recipes never go away – thank goodness. Each year we take a look back at our most popular Cutco Kitchen recipes and in 2018 we had some fantastic ones, if I do say so myself.
I would call 2018 the year of diversity for Cutco. We invited guest chefs, dietitians, culinary instructors and even a hunter into our kitchen to serve up some delicious dishes.
It’s pretty clear that easy recipes are what our readers crave and vegetable dishes won the day over meat or fish-based dishes.
So, in no particular order, here were our most popular recipes of 2018.
- Baked Zucchini Slices
- Pan Fried Venison Tenderloin
- Easy Lemon Bars
- Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- Strawberry Scones
- Overnight Oats Two Ways
- Caramelized Brussels Sprouts with Dried Cranberries and Bacon
- Easy Saturday Night Chicken
- Fast and Easy Roasted Beet Salad
- Asparagus Potato Breakfast Casserole
Thank you for dining with us in 2018. Cheers to another year full of flavor and culinary ad