Online Account Sign In
Note: Customers who receive promotional email do not automatically have an online account.
Create Online Account
Shop faster and easier by saving addresses in a secure online account. Plus, access online order history.
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 2/3 cup Roma tomatoes, chopped (2 medium)
- 6 slices of thick cut bacon, crisp cooked, drained and crumbled
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- Blue cheese dressing (Get our recipe)
- 6 hoagie rolls
- Combine turkey or chicken, avocado, tomatoes, bacon and 1 hard-cooked egg together in a medium bowl. Pour in enough of the dressing to coat the ingredients. Toss gently.
- To serve: Slice the top off of a hoagie roll and then cut around the inside of each roll about 1 inch from the edge.
- Use your fingers to pull out some of the inside of the roll, leaving about a 3/4 inch shell.
- Line the roll with lettuce and divide the salad mixture among the 6 rolls. Sprinkle with the remaining chopped hard-cooked eggs and drizzle with remaining dressing.
Enter to Win a 9-3/4" Slicer!
This month we're giving away a 9-3/4" Slicer. It's the knife for slicing bread, boneless ham and even cabbage.
By entering this giveaway, you agree to the giveaway rules.