Who says pizza cutters are only for pizza. We've found all sorts of things to use one on and realized how invaluable this kitchen tool really is. It's also a safe kitchen tool for kids to use to get them involved in cooking.
Here are (at least) 20 things you can do with a pizza cutter, other than cutting pizza.
- Cut tortillas into strips or quarters to bake or fry for salad toppers or salsa dippers.
- Cut flatbread into portions.
- Cut a quesadilla into halves or quarters.
- Cut ham steaks into cubes to add to soups or salads.
- Use as a pastry wheel to cut homemade pasta.
- Cut fondant for cake decorating.
- Cut refrigerated biscuits into quarters for pull apart recipes like Monkey Bread.
- Cut play dough.
- Cut pancakes into bite-sized pieces for small children.
- Cut spaghetti into kid-size pieces.
- Halve grapes.
- Cut hot dogs into pieces.
- Cut sandwiches into pieces.
- Trim crust from toast.
- Make chopped salad by tossing ingredients in bowl and running Pizza Cutter through them.
- Shred lettuce for tacos.
- Cut herbs.
- Cut fudge.
- Make homemade croutons.
- Cut marshmallow into quarters to add to hot chocolate.
What are some other ways you're using your Pizza Cutter?