Online Account Sign In
Note: Customers who receive promotional email do not automatically have an online account.
Create Online Account
Shop faster and easier by saving addresses in a secure online account. Plus, access online order history.
- Slices of sturdy bread (Italian, Ciabatta)
- Olive oil
- Sliced turkey
- Slices of Brie
- Cranberry Apple Chutney (recipe follows)
- Salad greens
Cranberry Apricot Chutney
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 spicy red pepper (like serrano), seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar (plus more if desired)
- Pinch of ground ginger
- 1 12-ounce bag fresh cranberries
- 12 – 15 dried apricot rounds, chopped
- 1 cup water
- Pinch of salt
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and pepper and cook 3 minutes, until onions are soft.
- Add garlic and cook 1 more minute. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Cover and cook for 10 minutes until cranberries have softened.
- Remove lid and cook until nearly all the liquid has cooked away, about another 10 – 15 minutes. Taste for sweetness and add another tablespoon or 2 of brown sugar if you want it sweeter.
- Remove from heat, cool and transfer to a jar or bowl. Store in refrigerator. It will last approximately 2 weeks.
- To assemble sandwiches, heat a panini maker or grill pan to high. Brush the outside of the bread slices with olive oil.
- Put a generous smear of chutney on the inside of the bread and pile the turkey, Brie and salad greens on top. Grill until golden brown.
Enter to Win a 9-3/4" Slicer!
This month we're giving away a 9-3/4" Slicer. It's the knife for slicing bread, boneless ham and even cabbage.
By entering this giveaway, you agree to the giveaway rules.