Online Account Sign In
Note: Customers who receive promotional email do not automatically have an online account.
Create Online Account
Shop faster and easier by saving addresses in a secure online account. Plus, access online order history.
- 2 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups moscato wine, divided
- 2 1/2 cups frozen peaches
- In a blender, process the strawberries and 3/4 cup of wine until slushy.
- Place 2 glasses in a loaf pan at a tilt. Spoon or pour the strawberry slush into the glass. Rinse blender.
- Blend remaining wine and peaches until slushy. Carefully spoon in the peach layer, gently pushing the slush towards the bottom of the glass.
- Serve immediately or freeze, standing the glasses upright.
Enter to Win a 7-5/8" Petite Chef
It's an essential knife for all around chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing. It's a trusted knife for cooks of all skill levels.
By entering this giveaway, you agree to the giveaway rules.