Pulled Pork Sliders With Cutco
3350 days agoSkip to recipe
Pulled Pork Sliders with Cutco
- 4 pounds pork shoulder (NOTE: Be sure you use pork shoulder or butt with bone in. Pork tenderloin will not work in this recipe. It will get too dry)
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce (any kind)
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Whisk together barbecue sauce, chipotle chili powder, chicken broth, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour onto pork shoulder and place into slow cooker fat-side up. Cover and cook on high until the roast shreds easily with a fork, about 5 to 6 hours.