- 4 pounds pork shoulder (NOTE: Be sure you use pork shoulder or butt with bone in. Pork tenderloin will not work in this recipe. It will get too dry)
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce (any kind)
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Whisk together barbecue sauce, chipotle chili powder, chicken broth, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour onto pork shoulder and place into slow cooker fat-side up. Cover and cook on high until the roast shreds easily with a fork, about 5 to 6 hours.
Online Account Sign In
Note: Customers who receive promotional email do not automatically have an online account.
Create Online Account
Shop faster and easier by saving addresses in a secure online account. Plus, access online order history.
Enter to Win a Vegetable Knife
This month, we're giving away a Vegetable Knife so you can prep with power. Slice and chop your way through all that your garden offers up this summer.
By entering this giveaway, you agree to the giveaway rules.