Mexican Corn Dip
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels, cooked (about 3 ears of corn)
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise, regular or light
- 2 tablespoons crumbled Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons crumbled Manchego cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
- Pinch of salt or to taste
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Mix mayo, cheeses, chipotle pepper, parsley or cilantro, salt, garlic and lime juice together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add corn kernels and jalapeno and cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through and slightly charred, 8 – 10 minutes.
- Stir in mayo mixture and serve warm with pita or tortilla chips.