Online Account Sign In
Note: Customers who receive promotional email do not automatically have an online account.
Create Online Account
Shop faster and easier by saving addresses in a secure online account. Plus, access online order history.
- 1/2 pound of ground beef
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can of sweet corn
- 1 can green enchilada sauce
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch + 2 tablespoons of water
Brown ground beef in skillet and place in slow-cooker.
Add remaining ingredients and cook on low for about 3 hours.
Enter to Win a Trimmer w/Sheath
This month, enter to win a Trimmer with Sheath. It's the ultimate tomato-slicing, grapefruit-sectioning and meat-trimming knife that's indispensable in the kitchen.
By entering this giveaway, you agree to the giveaway rules.