- Cut an X on the top of the peach.
- Blanch the peach by dropping it into boiling water for a few minutes and then place in a bowl of ice water.
- With a Paring Knife, easily peel off the skin.
- Cut around the peach to separate it into halves.
- Lay the halves, flat side down, on a cutting board and slice to desired thickness.
Win a 2-3/4" Paring Knife with Sheath
Enter to win a 2-3/4" Paring Knife with Sheath. It is one of the most useful knives in the kitchen, complete with a Sheath for safe-keeping.
By entering this giveaway, you agree to the giveaway rules.