For the dressing
- 1/4 cup plain (not flavored) Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Splash of Worcestershire
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the salad
- Iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges
- 1/2 cup crumbled and cooked bacon (could be turkey bacon)
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- More blue cheese crumbles, for garnish (1-2 tablespoons per salad)
- Chives, cut, for garnish
- To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients together and set aside.
- Put wedges of iceberg lettuce, cut side up, on a large dinner plate.
- Pour dressing over wedge and top with bacon, eggs and tomatoes.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles and garnish with chives.
- Serve immediately.