- 1/2 teaspoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- 1/2 lime squeezed
- 1 teaspoon green curry paste
- Small round watermelon
- 12 oz. bag of cooked shrimp (30-45 medium shrimp), shell and tail removed
- Zest of one lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- Put oils in a sauce pan, add ginger and cook for three minutes on low heat.
- Remove from heat. Add coconut milk, lime juice and curry paste. Steep for three minutes.
- Refrigerate coconut milk mixture until completely chilled.
- With a Butcher Knife, cut the melon in half, lay cut sides down and trim away the rind. Use a 9" Carver to cut melon into 1-inch cubes and place in a large bowl.
- Toss melon, shrimp and coconut milk mixture with half the mint.
- Place in a clean bowl or on a platter, garnish with lime zest, the remaining mint and basil.