Watermelon Overnight Oats
8 ServingsBack to recipe
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, pecans or pistachios
- 1 cup 1% milk (or plant milk of choice)
- 1 cup watermelon puree*
- 2 cups plain nonfat yogurt, such as Fage (or use vanilla Greek yogurt)
- 1 large gala or Honeycrisp apple, grated (about one cup)
- 2 tablespoons P.S. Flavor!? Mai Chai, or cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla, to taste
- 2 tablespoons honey, to taste
- Diced watermelon
- Slivered almonds, pecans or pistachios (optional)
- Fresh mint (optional)
- Combine first nine ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight. When ready to serve, follow instructions below.
- When ready to serve, spoon 2 ½ ounces oat mixture into bottom of 8 or 12-ounce Mason or jelly jar. Add blueberries and watermelon, then top with another layer of 2 ½ ounces of oat mixture on top. Top with remaining diced watermelon and blueberries. Garnish with a sprinkle of nuts and mint, if desired.
*To make watermelon puree, blend watermelon in a blender until smooth and then strain off the pulp/puree.