Vegetable Dip Bites
- 2 large cucumbers
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 package (8 ounces) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped carrot
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Using a Vegetable Peeler, peel decorative strips from the cucumbers. Cut cucumbers into 1/2-inch slices. Chop two of the slices and set aside. From the remaining slices, use a spoon to remove some of the seeds from the center (creating a well). Keeping a thin layer on the bottom.
- Using a Paring Knife, roughly chop the cherry tomatoes and drain them on a paper towel. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the Neufchatel cheese, yellow pepper, celery, carrot, seasonings and chopped cucumber.
- Fill the cucumbers with the cheese mixture, using a small spoon or piping bag. Garnish each with chopped tomatoes. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.