- Large bag, plain tortilla chips
- 12 ounces of your favorite shredded cheese
- 12 ounces of tri-tip, pre-cooked and cubed
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) black beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) green chiles
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 - 3 jalapenos, diced (optional)
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces salsa
- Squeeze of a lime to finish off
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Place the tortilla chips in a single layer onto a cookie sheet, place in the oven and watch closely. Take the tortilla chips out of the oven when they start to brown.
- Decrease oven to 375 F.
- Layer the ingredients as listed onto the tortilla chips. Bake approximately 5-10 minutes until the cheese is bubbly.