- 1 baguette loaf
- 1/2 cup pesto, divided (use more depending on taste)
- 2/3 cup Kalamata olives, slivered
- 1/2 cup oil-packed and drained sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F, with rack in center position.
- Cut the bread on angle into 1/2-inch slices.
- Toast the bread on both sides until lightly browned.
- Spread each bread slice with about 1-2 teaspoons of pesto.
- Bake prepared bread about 10 minutes.
- Mix olives and tomatoes together and toss with parsley.
- Place a spoonful of tomato mixture on bread.