- One 750ml bottle of rose wine
- 3/4 cup strawberry vodka
- 1/4 cup clementine (or orange) juice
- 1/3 cup Chambord
- 6 strawberries, sliced 1/4-inch thick, plus more for garnish
- 6 raspberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 clementine, thinly sliced crosswise (or one orange, diced), plus more for garnish
- Optional: P.S. Flavor!™ Citrus Spice for rimming glasses
- Combine wine, strawberry vodka, clementine juice and Chambord in a large glass pitcher. Stir in the strawberries, raspberries and clementines. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before, preferably overnight.
- When ready to serve, rim glasses with Citrus Spice if desired, fill wine goblets or highball glasses halfway with ice. Pour the sangria over ice, spooning some of the macerated fruit into each glass. Serve ice cold and garnish with additional fruit.