- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (not garlic salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 heads broccoli, remove florets (not too small)
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- Parmesan curls
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Place the florets in bowl and gently toss to coat with olive oil mixture. Spread the broccoli in an even layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until florets are fork-tender, usually 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove and transfer to a serving platter.
- Squeeze lemon over the broccoli before serving and sprinkle with Parmesan curls.