Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
8-12 barsBack to recipe
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups whole rolled oats
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and salt, until smooth.
- Add the oats, cereal and chocolate chips.
- Stir to combine and press firmly into the pan. Use a second piece of parchment paper and the back of a measuring cup to help flatten the mixture. Chill for at least 1 hour, then slice into bars.
- Store bars in the fridge