- 4 pita breads
- 2 cups diced ham (about 3/4 pound)
- 2- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish, drained
- 2 tablespoons green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To make pita chips: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut each pita bread into 8 triangles using a Pizza Cutter and put on cookie sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for about 7 minutes or until lightly browned and crispy.
- To make ham salad: In a medium bowl, gently mix together ham, eggs, relish, green onion, celery and red bell pepper. Add mayonnaise, mustard and lemon juice, and stir to combine with ham mixture. Taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve with toasted pitas.