Maple Pecan Salmon
- 4 4-ounce fillets of salmon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
Preheat oven to 425°F. Place salmon on a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
Combine pecans, maple syrup, vinegar, smoked paprika, cinnamon and onion powder into a bowl. Spoon pecan mixture on top of each salmon fillet, coating the entire top surface.
Bake salmon in preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 12-14 minutes.