Mango Kiwi Fruit Salad
4 servingsBack to recipe
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 cups chopped mango
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews, toasted
- Whisk lime juice, oil, onion, vinegar, honey and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add kiwis, mango, bell pepper and mint, and toss to coat.
- Serve sprinkled with cashews.