Mini Bell Quinoa Stuffed Nachos
8 ServingsBack to recipe
- 1 pound mini bell peppers
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cup cooked quinoa, cooked
- Olives, sliced
- Green onions, sliced
- Cilantro, minced
- Tomatoes, chopped
- Shredded Mexican cheese
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Slice peppers in half using a chef knife and scoop out seeds.
- Stir in beans, cumin and chili powder to quinoa.
- Stuff each pepper half with quinoa and bean mixture.
- Add desired toppings, except Greek yogurt, to the stuffed peppers.
- Place stuffed peppers filling side up on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the oven under a heated broiler, for 3-5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Top each pepper with Greek yogurt if desired. Serve warm