Greek Breakfast Casserole
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, use whole or snip into smaller pieces
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 12 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9x9-inch baking dish with oil.
- Sauté garlic in avocado oil. Once lightly brown, add spinach and pepper and toss until soft, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in chicken. Transfer to the baking dish and spread in an even layer.
- Place the eggs, salt and bell pepper in a large bowl and whisk until the eggs are completely broken up and incorporated. Pour over the spinach mixture in the baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with the feta and fresh herbs.
- Bake in oven 25 – 28 minutes