- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- Zest of one lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 bunches of asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic, ginger, lemon zest and sea salt. Add asparagus to bowl and coat with sauce.
Spread asparagus on baking sheets and bake for 7 minutes. After 7 minutes, turn over asparagus and bake for another 8 minutes.
Remove from oven and top with toasted almonds.