Easy Saturday Night Chicken
4 ServingsBack to recipe
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 1/2 cups of seasonal vegetables (tomatoes, mushrooms, asparagus, zucchini, green beans)
- Thin lemon slices
- 1/4 cup fresh basil chiffonade
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Make vinaigrette by whisking stock, lemon juice and olive oil together. Set aside.
- Lay chicken breast on a 14-inch piece of parchment paper. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Top each with cut vegetables and lemon slices, dividing evenly between packets.
- Sprinkle with basil (or other herb).
- Cover each prepared chicken breast with 3-4 tablespoons of vinaigrette.
- Fold parchment edges together twice to seal tightly being careful to leave a little air space between parchment and contents.
- Place packets on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes until parchment is browned on edges and puffs.
- Allow packets to rest for 5 minutes before serving.