Sheet Pan Curried Chicken and Vegetables
- 1 tablespoon yellow curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, about 2 lbs.
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 red onion, sliced to 1/2" rings
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 medium broccoli, cut into florets (about 2 cups)
- 4 medium carrots, diced to 1/2"
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F and line a large rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix curry powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper and cinnamon to combine.
- Marinate chicken breasts using 1 tablespoon coconut oil, lemon juice, and 1/2 curry spice mixture and place in the refrigerator.
- In a large bowl combine onions, garlic, broccoli, carrots, 2 tablespoons coconut oil and remaining spice mixture. Mix to combine and spread on to rimmed baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- After baking, move vegetables to the edges of the pan to make space for the chicken. Place the chicken breasts in the middle of the pan and pour over any reserved marinade.
- Continue to bake for 20-25 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked through.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with pine nuts, raisins and cilantro.