- 1 pound salad cucumbers, peeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 2 jalapeņo peppers, seeded and cored, cut into 1/8" rings
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon P.S. Flavor!? Creole Kitchen
- 1 teaspoon P.S. Flavor!? Citrus Spice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Cholula or favorite hot sauce
- Place the sliced cucumbers, red and yellow bell peppers, jalapeño and red onions in a medium bowl.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl and mix with a Mix-Stir until evenly blended. Pour the vinaigrette over the vegetables and toss until evenly blended. Adjust seasoning with additional kosher salt, if desired.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before eating.