Cranberry Orange Roasted Brussels Sprouts
6 ServingsBack to recipe
- Juice of 1 large orange
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, rinsed and quartered
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk together orange juice, orange zest, olive oil and honey in a large bowl
- Add the Brussels sprouts and dried cranberries and toss until well coated. Pour them on to a large baking pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside. Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly.
- Serve immediately.