Chili Lime Cod
4 ServingsBack to recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds cod (or halibut), cut into 4 fillets
- 4 teaspoons P.S. Flavor!? Chili Lime or kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 cups Creamed Corn with Basil (get the recipe )
- 1/3 cup Cucumber Jalapeņo Slaw (get the recipe )
- 4 fresh cilantro sprigs
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Heat oil in nonstick sauté pan to high heat. Season fish evenly with Chili Lime, totally covering, and place in hot sauté pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes until it has a seared color. Flip the fish over and finish cooking until done or until at 145 degrees F.
- Place the Creamed Corn with Basil in the center of plate and place the fish on top. Mound a bit of the Cucumber Jalapeño Slaw atop the fish and lay a cilantro sprig atop the slaw.
- Garnish each plate with a lemon and lime slice and sprinkle with chopped chives.