- 2 cups chicken stock, lower sodium
- 1 head medium cauliflower (about 2 pounds), chopped*
- 1/2 cup lite sour cream
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra for garnish
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped, divided
- Optional: Olive oil drizzle
- Fill a large pot with chicken stock to depth of 1/4 inch and add cauliflower and ½ teaspoon of the seasoning. Cook, covered, over medium-high heat 7 to 10 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Process cauliflower, sour cream and remaining seasoning with an immersion blender or in a food processor 30 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth. Stir in Parmesan cheese and half of the chives. Place in a bowl.
- Garnish with additional Parmesan cheese and remaining chives. Drizzle with olive oil.