- 2 pounds ripe mixed berries
- 1/2 large cucumber, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup very coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley sprigs (from 1 large bunch)
- 1 teaspoon P.S. Flavor!™ Chili Lime, or Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon bottled prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Cholula, or your favorite hot sauce
- 1/2 fresh lime, squeezed
- Lime wedges for rims of glasses
- 16 ounces (2 cups) ice-cold vodka
- Cucumber spear
- berries on skewer
- lime slices
- flat leaf parsley
Make berry juice: Purée berries, cucumber, parsley and Chili Lime in blender until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and chill at least 1 hour. Push through a food mill or medium-mesh sieve into a bowl, discarding solids. Add horseradish, hot sauce and lime juice. Adjust to taste with additional Chili Lime or Kosher salt.
Assemble drinks: Place Chili Lime on a small plate. Moisten outside of rim of each glass with lime wedge, then dip rim in blend. Fill each glass with ice and 1-ounce (2 tablespoons) vodka, then top with about 2/3 cup berry juice.