- 1 large jicama, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips
- 1/2 cantaloupe, peeled, seeded and cut into strips
- 1/2 large honeydew melon, peeled, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 jalapeño, seeded, veined and minced
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons P.S. Flavor!™ Creole Kitchen, or kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together all ingredients. Adjust seasoning to taste with additional Creole Kitchen, or kosher salt and black pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled.