- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese, grated
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Combine melted butter and oregano in a medium bowl.
- After washing and drying zucchini, slice into ¼-inch slices and place prepared bowl.
- Using hands, gently toss sliced zucchini with melted butter and oregano.
- Arrange prepared slices in a single layer on a greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle any leftover butter and oregano mixture over zucchini.
- Sprinkle with Asiago cheese. Season with salt and pepper
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes.