- Nonstick spray
- 5 gala apples, cored and diced
- 1 teaspoon olive or canola oil
- 2 cups dried tart cherries
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons red onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon P.S. Flavor! Creole Kitchen seasoning (alternatively use Kosher salt and black pepper)
- 1 teaspoon of P.S. Flavor! Mai Chai Spice (or alternatively use 1/2 teaspoon allspice and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray; heat over medium-high heat with oil. Add the diced apples and reduce heat to low-medium. Brown apples until caramelized and golden.
- Add cherries, apple cider vinegar and apple juice. Bring back to a low simmer, stirring occasionally, for approximately 10 minutes, until apples soften and cherries bloom. Allow to cool slightly; stir in all remaining ingredients.