Anatomy of a Cutco Kitchen Knife
Explore the unique features and benefits from Cutco.
High-Carbon, Stain Resistant Steel
- High carbon for sharpness
- Stain resistant for beauty
- Superior edge retention
- Polished mirror finish for easy care
- Resists rusting and corroding
Hand Perfect Handle
- Universal fit; large or small hand, left or right
- Thumb and forefinger lock into place for safety and control, and to help resist fatigue
- Highly engineered thermo-resin material will not crack, chip, fade or absorb material
- Dishwasher safe
Exclusive Double-D® Edge
- Unique recessed cutting edges
- Points protect blade sharpness
- Provides smooth and clean cuts
Full Tang, Triple Rivet Construction
- Tang extends full length of the handle for extra strength and balance
- Triple rivets are ground flush with the handle for durability, strength and comfort
What is the difference between Double-D and serrated edges?
Double-D Recessed Edge
Three distinct cutting edges, makes a clean cut and can be factory sharpened.
Rips and tears food, and cannot be factory sharpened.