- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onions
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce 3-4 drops hot sauce
- 4-5 fresh peppers (green, orange, and/or red), cut into thick strips
- Mix sour cream, mayonnaise, parsley, onions, salt, dill, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce together in a medium bowl until well incorporated.
- Refrigerate at least 2 1/2 hours before serving so the flavors can combine. Serve with peppers.