White Bean Dip
16 ServingsBack to recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 green onion, white and green parts, finely minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 15-ounced cans white cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced (or 1/2 tsp. dried rosemary)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Sauté onions until they begin to soften for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for another 30-60 seconds.
- Stir in sun dried tomatoes, lemon juice, white beans, water, rosemary, salt and pepper. Cover skillet and heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Transfer to food processor and blend just until smooth.
- Once smooth, place on serving dish and garnish with some rosemary and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve warm or at room temp with fresh vegetables, rice crackers or tortilla chips for dipping.