Teriyaki Shrimp and Veggie Sheet Pan Dinner
4 servingsBack to recipe
- 1 fresh pineapple, chopped into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups snap peas
- 1 1/2 cups asparagus spears, chopped
- 1/2 cup, plus 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 pounds medium uncooked peeled shrimp, deveined
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Rice, noodles or zoodles for serving
- Heat oven to 400 F.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Add pineapple and toss with brown sugar. Push pineapple to one side of the pan.
- Add snap peas and asparagus to pan. Toss with 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce. Spread snap peas and asparagus into an even layer.
- Spray pineapple and veggies lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and push pineapple and veggies to each side of the pan. Add shrimp to center of pan along with 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce. Toss to coat and arrange in a single layer.
- Roast for 4-6 minutes or just until shrimp is opaque.
- Meanwhile whisk in cornstarch to ½ cup teriyaki sauce. Simmer in a small saucepan just until slightly thickened, stirring often.
- Remove pan from oven and drizzle shrimp with 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce. Toss to coat.
- Serve with rice, noodles, or zoodles with desired amount of additional teriyaki sauce.