Sugar Cookie Tarts
- 1 package (17.5 ounces) sugar cookie dry mix, plus ingredients called for (butter and egg)
- 1 8 ounce block full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup full-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Strawberries, hulled and diced
- Kiwi, peeled and diced
- Clementines, peeled and sliced or diced
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Grease a mini-muffin tin, set aside.
- Prepare sugar cookie mix as directed on the package. Use a small cookie scoop to portion 1-inch balls of dough and then, using your hands, roll each ball until smooth.
- Place each dough ball into the muffin well and press down slightly with your fingers to indent the center of the cookie dough.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are golden. Remove from the oven and press down on the center of each cookie cup with the back of a 1/2 teaspoon measuring spoon to create a deep well. Let cool and remove from the pan.
- For the filling, combine the softened cream cheese, sour cream and powdered sugar in a large bowl and cream together with a hand mixer. Once combined, add the vanilla extract and mix again until smooth.
- Pipe or spoon the filling into the cooled sugar cookie cups. Top with fresh fruit.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.