Strawberry Chicken Pasta Salad
- 1/2 cup poppy seed dressing
- 8 ounces strawberry cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup cooked pasta, cooled
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 stalk of celery, diced
- 1/4 small sweet onion, minced
- 1/4 cup diced walnuts
- In a small bowl, mix dressing, strawberry cream cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix together chicken, pasta, strawberries, celery, sweet onion and walnuts.
- Cover the chicken mixture with the cream cheese mixture and refrigerate, until ready to serve.