- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 jar (4 ounces) pimentos, well drained
- 1 can (4 ounces) green chilis, well drained
- 1/2 cup green olives, roughly chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, ¼ cup chopped and the other half for the star cutout
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 4 12-inch spinach tortillas or 8 6-inch spinach tortillas (you can also use sun-dried tomato tortillas)
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- In a large bowl, blend together the cream cheese, sour cream and ranch dressing mix (use less ranch dressing mix if you prefer less salt).
- Add pimentos, green chilis, olives, chopped yellow pepper and cheddar cheese to the cream cheese mixture and mix until completely combined.
- Lay the flour tortillas out on a flat surface and spread the cream cheese mixture equally on each tortilla, leaving a 1/2 inch from the edge clean.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly and wrap each roll in plastic wrap, refrigerating overnight or until firm.
- Remove the tortillas from the refrigerator and slice the tortillas into 1/2-inch slices.
- Stack the roll-ups on a plate or put on serving platter in the form of a tree. Place the tomatoes randomly and place the star pepper on top.