Pasta Cobb Salad
8 ServingsBack to recipe
- 1 pound gemelli pasta
- 6 slices bacon
- Ranch dressing
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water according to package directions until al dente. Drain and put in a large serving bowl.
- Cook bacon until crispy. Drain and chop. Set aside.
- Add about 1/2 cup of ranch dressing to the pasta and toss until evenly coated. Add bacon, eggs, tomatoes, avocado and blue cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Add more ranch dressing and toss again until everything is nicely coated.