Mini Brie and Apple Quiches
30 quichesBack to recipe
- 30 mini phyllo shells
- 1/2 medium apple, peeled and finely diced
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 4 ounces brie, cut into 30 squares
- 3 slices of bacon, cooked
- Heat oven to 350 F
- Arrange phyllo shells on a large parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Add diced apples, to each shell.
- Whisk egg whites, salt, pepper and nutmeg in a large measuring cup. Pour the egg mixture over the apple. Place a brie square in each shell and top with crumbled bacon.
- Bake until the egg is set about 15 minutes.