- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breasts (3-4 chicken breasts)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3/4-1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 small spaghetti squash, roasted
- Place coconut oil in a frying pan. Heat to medium heat.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk with a fork.
- Mix coconut flour, onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and salt and pepper into a separate bowl.
- Dip each chicken breast in egg mixture and coat well. Then dip into the dry mixture, coating well.
- Pan fry each chicken breast on medium heat for 3-4 minutes each side.
- Place chicken breasts on a baking sheet and distribute the cheese evenly on to each breast. Top with a scoop of marinara sauce, and sprinkle Italian seasoning on top.
- Place in the oven on low broil, for 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Serve alongside roasted spaghetti squash tossed in marinara.