Herb Roasted Potatoes
6 servingsBack to recipe
- 3-1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2-1/2 pounds baby red potatoes, sliced in half
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Evenly coat a baking sheet with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss potatoes with remaining 2-1/2 tablespoons olive oil. Add cheese, garlic, parsley and rosemary. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss.
- Pour mixture onto prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer. Bake for 25 minutes, remove from oven and toss using a spatula. If the potatoes stick, use the spatula to loosen and lift the potatoes from the pan and turn. Return to the oven and bake about 20 minutes more or until golden brown and crisp. Serve immediately.