- 1 pound white chocolate melts
- 10-12 orange filled chocolate sandwich cookies, broken into chunks
- 1 cup pretzel sticks, broken into pieces
- 1 1/2 cups candy corn
- 1/2 cup M & M pieces
- Halloween sprinkles
- Melt white chocolate melts according to package directions.
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Spread melted chocolate evenly onto prepared baking sheet. Quickly sprinkle on the rest of the ingredients, gently pressing them into the melted chocolate.
- Place sheet in refrigerator until set. Break into pieces.