Cauliflower Buffalo Bites
- 1/2 cup hot sauce (i.e. Frank's Red Hot Sauce), divided
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large head of cauliflower, cut into florets, stems removed
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, mix hot sauce, butter, coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar and garlic powder over medium heat.
- In a large bowl combine the cauliflower florets and 1/3 cup of the Buffalo sauce mixture. Toss to coat.
- Spread out cauliflower on sheet pan and bake for 18-20 min tossing halfway through baking time.
- When done, remove from oven, transfer to serving dish and drizzle with remaining hot sauce. Top with parsley and serve with ranch or blue cheese for dipping.