- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons P.S. Flavor!? Texy Taco spice blend
- 2 ears corn, husks and silk removed
- 2 quarts water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup pearl (Israeli) couscous
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 lemon
- Parsley, rough chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the ground turkey and cook thoroughly (4-6 minutes) and crumble the turkey while it cooks. Drain the excess fat from the skillet and add the P.S. Flavor!™ Texy Taco seasoning, stirring until it’s completely incorporated.
- One at a time, using a sharp chef knife, lay an ear of corn on cutting board and cut straight down between the kernels and cob to remove the kernels, rotating the ear after each cut. Repeat with remaining ears of corn and set aside.
- In a medium pan, combine water and salt and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the couscous, adjust the heat to a simmer, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes until tender.
- Remove the pot from the heat and pour the couscous over the corn, allowing the hot water to drain through the kernels. Drain well and let cool to room temperature.
- Divide the couscous into four bowls. Top each bowl with an equal amount of the ground turkey, corn, black beans, tomatoes and avocado.
- Sprinkle some lemon juice over the avocado to prevent browning.
- Sprinkle each bowl with parsley and serve.