- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 2 cups grilled corn, cut off the cob
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease a 9" x 9" baking dish.
- In a bowl, gently mix together the butter, eggs, dry corn bread mix, corn, creamed corn, sour cream and sugar until blended. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes until the top of the casserole is golden brown.
- Serve warm with butter or cold.